1. During Nike Women’s Marathon SF 2012, Nike requested participants use hashtag #runnwm to their personal Twitter and Instagram posts regarding anything related to the event. This picture was chosen to be in their Fuel Stream!
2. During LA Marathon 2013, ASICS requested participants use hashtags #ASICSLA and #LAmarathon to their personal Instagram posts regarding anything related to the event. This picture was chosen to be in their Facebook album “Inspiration from the ASICS LA Marathon!”
3. Runner blogger Olive to Run included my responses to her Healthy Choices survey. Whoo hoo! It’s absolutely great to see other runners (and bloggers) support as well as help each other be our very best!
4. I got selected to be a Nike Women’s Marathon San Francisco 2013 Ambassador! Dream big..always. And hustle! 🙂
5. I got chosen to be a Fit Approach Sweat Pink Ambassador! It’s such a supportive health and fitness (online) community. It’s time to sweat pink, people!
6. I got selected to be a New Year’s Race Los Angeles at Night 2014 Ambassador! Running doesn’t stop when the sun goes down – it keeps going..at night. 😉
7. I was recently chosen to be a Girls Gone Sporty Ambassador! How exciting is that?! I hope to inspire others as others have been inspiring me. Let’s be sporty, girls! 😉