Darn you, GPS. Just be quiet already!
I’m not talking about the GPS that’s on your wrist, arm, or even in your car. I’m talking about LIFE.
That’s right: my GPS = my LIFE.
It is the very reason why I’ve gone missing since my last post. Don’t get me wrong – I think about posting every.single.day. I post in my head while driving and at work (don’t tell my Supervisor), but we don’t want to know what else is in my head as it is a huge Sudoku mess.
Let me break it down for you…
JUST WHAT THE HECK HAS BEEN KEEPING ME INSANELY BUSY?
- My 9-5. There’s a lot of work to be done and so much so that I have to bring it home on a regular basis. Note to work: stay at work.
- Driving. I’ve recently had to do a lot of driving to get from Point A to Point Z. What the heck happened to Points B-Y? Exactly.
- Training..in the gym. I’m currently on a higher phase in my transformation process and because my personal trainer listens to my every want/need (AKA complaint), my workouts have been harder and longer. #beastmode
- Running..in recent humid weather has not been the biz so I’ve had to make some timely adjustments. Sure, some might say it’ll help with elevation and such but, excuse me, I do not want to be that runner who passes out over heat exhaustion, thank you very much.
- Baking AKA my side gig. My cupcakes are like my babies. They’re golden to me. It’s a process, especially since I’m the only one in the kitchen. Actually, I’m the only one baking while every one else is waiting for me to finish to snatch one up in the kitchen.
* – though should be a natural part of every person’s daily routine, busy bodies might forget due to new priorities and priorities being out of whack
I absolutely, positively love running, training, and baking. I also enjoy blogging. Trust me when I say I’ve been hustling and grinding to replace “My 9-5” and “Driving” with “Eating” and “Sleeping.” I know – it’s terrible but it’s
Has anyone read this book? I just stumbled upon it so maybe it’s meant to be.
Until the next post…
keep on running (and run with life!)!